Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I've become that which I hate...

No, no, I didn't start reading Left Behind. I'm not a republican. And no, I didn't join a megachurch.

I bought two copies of Macaddict magazine. And what's worse, I read them in about 30 minutes. What a loser.

Anyway, not to much going on right now. I'm pretty much working, recording, and sleeping. Lame, I know, but hey, such is life. I have more thoughts coming though. Like the beast. In Revelation. What is it? Has Christianity become a beast? The once love-filled way of life, now turning into a hate-loving, war-supporting, blind religion. Just something I've been pondering.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey, Jeff, I got your DVD and I really want to see it... but my computer AND my DVD player don't recognize the disk. Any ideas? I'm looking forward to seeing it. Hope all is well, you Mac addict.

Anonymous said...

I think that the Left Behind series would be better than reading anything by Rushkoff. At lease Tim Lahaye's Anti-Semitism only shows up in "Glorious Awakenings" when Jews are obviously not the chosen people (and he insinuates that they go to hell)--a fantasy. Rushkoff is more sinister--he pretends to know scholarly fact...an arrogant, Anti-Semitic tome. Please beware of the undertones of his writings...