Friday, July 20, 2007

Once in a great while

I post.

Things have been crazy! A quick update... I've been working for the local college for a bit now. I've been their video tech. That has been fun, but now it's summer. No job, but with school coming back up, I can't get a job for a month then quit for school. I'm going to be going to the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!) but that is an hour away from home, so i need to get a job near school. Stace and I have been frantically getting her moved in to her new apartment, which I'm sure she'll post about.

I found a new musician friend in town. Well, ok, we've known each other for years, but never worked together. Now we've played a few shows together and we're generating quite a few fans. Hopefully this can be the start of a good thing. As some of you know, our dear friends Jasen and Amanda are moving back to Cali! So, instead of a 6 hour flight, they're a 6 hour drive from us! We're pretty darn excited about them being back. Now, Stace and I can drive down and see her parents, Jasen and Amanda, and Ryan and Holly in one trip! Yay!

Stacey is officially a 2nd year nursing student now and I'm officially a 5th year junior... I'll be blatantly honest, I'm tired of school but I don't have this drive to keep going. I'm at the point where I want to play music and use the skills I already have. But, I'm going back anyway. I keep hearing this "get a degree" voice. So, I'll listen. I miss all of you!! And, I think I'm back on here. We'll see, but if I post at least one more time this week, we'll know for sure. Lot's of big topics I want to post about...

3 comments:

Ryan Lee Sharp said...

Dude, come on down...

ashdown said...

for reals. come on! and glad to see you're back...
miss ya

Lucas and Allison said...

You really do not have any other friends in Cali, do you? What is another couple of hours?