Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ich erlerne Deutsches!

ed italiano!

If you aren't... that means I'm learning German and Italian. No, not in school. I got that damned Rosetta Stone software and for the love... it works. You should all get it (or email me for a copy). It's incredible and you really feel like you are learning a lot and quickly.

Anyway, I didn't break my silence to tell you that :) And I didn't break it to tell you how it's 5 in the morning and I'm not waking up, I'm going to bed. Or that I'm totally rocking out to Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye at 5 in the morning.

No, I didn't do it for that. I also didn't do it to announce Stacey and My Engagement, although that deserves it's own post. Which it got... but then Blogger decided to delete it. (So for those who didn't know, WE'RE ENGAGED!!)

In all honesty, I don't know why I'm blogging. But it kind of feels good. It's comforting... Like a drag on a cigar or cigarette or clove or whatever you light up. Like the hidden track on the Trademark CD. Like an old sweatshirt.
(Ebony and Ivory just came on my speakers. How good is that song?)

I've been talking to Cody B. a lot and I've got a lot of questions for you theological folks. A lot more for you religious folks. And quite a few for those who are searching like I. So, if anyone is still subscribing to my blog or checking it EVER, I'm sorry, but theres a storm a brewin' in my head. It's about to be unleashed in the next day or so...

Love you all. Hope you are all doing ok. I miss you.

1 comment:

ashdown said...

woooo hooooo!!!